UPS Phone Number
Calling UPS customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 10 min (9m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Drücken Sie an jeder Eingabeaufforderung 0 und ignorieren Sie die Meldungen. ODER Sagen Sie zweimal "Kundendienst". Das automatisierte System fordert Sie auf, aus der Liste der Optionen auszuwählen. Wiederholen Sie "Kundendienst" zweimal.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Won't let me talk to a live person
Package says undeliverable to my address. I tried filling out the form yesterday to get...
My package was posted on the **th but it still says it hasn't been picked up
Ups picked up the wrong package
UPS left * large boxes at my house today that required a signature. I wasn't home and...
i received a package that does not belong to me
Status of delivery has not changed since *********. Still have not received package.
Need my UPS used and ID reset. Check previous emails And communication with UPS. No he...
i need to talk to a human**what the **** is going on. why cant i talk to a human...
i was involved in an accident with a ups driver in a ups truck. I need insurance to cov...
*st code you sent didn't work.*Need to contact UPS to pick up return package
Update delivery instructions so driver can get into building and deliver in mailbox.*La...
I had paid extra to have my UPS package (coming from Kohl's) to be delivered early on T...
My package only contained * of the * items I ordered (the * sets of sheets). One of the...
We received a package. The street address on the package is ours, but we have no idea...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on UPS's Phone-Based Customer Care
UPS is a major shipping company that operates around the world. As one of the largest companies in its industry, UPS receives many calls each day from customers with questions and concerns about the delivery of packages and letters.
Why Do People Call UPS Customer Support?
People call UPS for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about shipping and mailing costs and policies
- Help with tracking packages and letters
- Purchasing services
- Filing a claim for lost or damaged items or packages
- Complaining about a driver or service at a UPS agent or office
- Questions about international shipping and customs
- Making a delivery change
Best Practices for Calling UPS Customer Service
Here are some tips for a successful call to UPS customer service:
- Before calling UPS, make sure you are dialing the correct number. There are different numbers for domestic and international shipping, as well as for freight pallets and packages over 150 pounds. It's also important to call the designated UPS number for the country that you are calling from.
- When calling, have relevant documentation in front of you, including any tracking numbers, invoices, receipts, or communications between you and UPS. If possible, have the names and addresses for both the shipper and the receiver available.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take down any notes or confirmation numbers provided to you by the UPS customer service representative.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling UPS Customer Service?
UPS generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service. In most cases, people are satisfied with UPS's ability to deliver packages quickly and in good condition. Calls to UPS are usually answered quickly and resolutions are achieved with minimal to the caller.
It should be noted, however, that there can be longer wait times for customer service agents during peak delivery periods, such as right before the winter holidays.
There are a few complaints that have been noted by news media or third-party advocates. These have generally involved cases in which a caller made a claim due to a shipping mishap or damaged product. In some cases, UPS took longer than it should have to approve a claim and compensate the caller.
What Kind of Issues can UPS Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A UPS customer service representative can handle most issues over the phone. These include tracking packages and launching investigations into packages that appear to have gone missing. The agent may also be able to assist with filing and processing claims for lost and damaged items.
UPS customer support agents can also answer questions about shipping and let you know if an item require special handling or whether it is an item that UPS can legally ship. If you need to change delivery instructions for a package, UPS agents may also be able to assist in re-directing the item to a different address.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to UPS Customer Service?
Some tasks cannot easily be completed over the phone. Physical shipment of goods, for example, will require you to visit a UPS agent or to print out a shipping label at home and then dropping your package off at a UPS collection box.
There may be some situations in which you must physically bring in a damaged box or item for assessment if you are making an insurance claim. However, a phone agent may be able to direct you to a location where you can meet with a UPS employee to complete the inspection.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with UPS?
You hang up the phone after speaking to a UPS phone representative and feel as though your questions were not answered or that your problem has not been resolved, don't fret. Options are still available to you:
- If you took notes during your initial call to UPS customer service, review them. If you were not able to take down notes while talking to an agent, take a few minutes to write down what you remember from the call. This information can be useful as you escalate your case.
- Once you feel comfortable doing so, call UPS back. The next representative you speak to me be able to better understand your concerns and provide you with assistance.
- If your second call fails, you have the option of sending email to UPS through its website or getting in touch through one of its social media accounts. Both of these options provide you with a transcript of your communications, which can be useful if you have to take your issue to UPS management.
- You may also be able to visit a UPS Customer Center and ask to speak to someone there about your concerns. Don't confuse UPS Customer Centers with UPS Stores or Authorized Shipping Outlets. The latter two are independent businesses that are likely limited in their ability to help, particularly if they were not involved in the shipping or delivery of a package.
Customer Number 800-742-5877 - by the Numbers
Telefonnummer zum Wählen800-742-5877
Anruf von einer realen Person entgegengenommenJA
Abteilung, die Sie anrufenKundendienst
Callcenter-ÖffnungszeitenMo-Fr 8-24 Uhr EST
Beste Zeit zum Wählen8:30 Uhr
Navigieren Sie durch das Telefonlabyrinth zu einem MenschenDrücken Sie an jeder Eingabeaufforderung 0 und ignorieren Sie die Meldungen. ODER Sagen Sie zweimal "Kundendienst". Das automatisierte System fordert Sie auf, aus der Liste der Optionen auszuwählen. Wiederholen Sie "Kundendienst" zweimal.
Rang (unter den Telefonnummern)1
Alternative MethodenTelefon, Chat, Facebook, E-Mail, Web, Twitter
Qualität der Kommunikation80%
Qualität der Hilfe79%
Informationen zuletzt aktualisiertSun Oct 18 2020 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
UPS's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Dies ist die beste Telefonnummer von UPS, die aktuelle Wartezeit in Echtzeit und Tools zum Überspringen dieser Telefonleitungen, um direkt zu einem UPS Agenten zu gelangen. Diese Telefonnummer ist die beste Telefonnummer von UPS, da 157,950 Kunden wie Sie diese Kontaktinformationen in den letzten 18 Monaten verwendet und uns Feedback gegeben haben. Häufige Probleme, die von der Kundenbetreuungseinheit behoben werden, die Anrufe an 800-742-5877 beantwortet, sind Track a Package, Lost Package, Change Delivery Address, Missing Delivery, Delivery Issue und andere Kundendienstprobleme. Das UPS Call Center, in das Sie anrufen, hat Mitarbeiter von Michigan und ist laut Kunden Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST geöffnet. Insgesamt hat UPS 6 Telefonnummern. Es ist nicht immer klar, wie man am besten mit UPS Vertretern sprechen kann. Deshalb haben wir begonnen, diese Informationen aus Vorschlägen der Kundengemeinschaft zusammenzustellen. Bitte teilen Sie uns weiterhin Ihre Erfahrungen mit, damit wir diese kostenlose Ressource weiter verbessern können.
Contacting UPS - by phone or otherwise
Während 800-742-5877 die beste gebührenfreie Nummer von UPS ist, gibt es insgesamt 12 Möglichkeiten, mit ihnen in Kontakt zu treten. Der nächstbeste Weg, um mit dem Kundensupport-Team zu sprechen, besteht laut anderen UPS Kunden darin, die 877-289-6418 Telefonnummer der Online-Versand und Sendungsverfolgung Abteilung anzurufen. Neben dem Anruf ist die nächste bevorzugte Option für Kunden, die Hilfe suchen, über Live Chat für Customer Service. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass diese Informationen ungenau sind oder andere Möglichkeiten zur Kontaktaufnahme mit UPS kennen, teilen Sie uns dies bitte mit, damit wir sie mit anderen Kunden teilen können. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for UPS.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to UPS?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like UPS. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.