Netflix Phone Number
Call Netflix customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 26 min (12m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Drücken Sie an jeder Eingabeaufforderung 0.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Got notice to update my billing information in order to pay my bill. Nothing has change...
I need to to know how much mill is because you all took more money off my card than you...
I changed my bank and I see y'all tried to take a payment and it was declined trying to...
This is my phone number *********** please cancel my netflix subscriptions i did not use this
Service and account issue
Ho spostato il mio metodo di pagamento da carta Visa a Fattura, come ne posso avere con...
T. V cut off after a minute of Netflix movie. Was working fine until tonight.! Not shar...
My Netflix plays than stops and goes back to beginning
I got a text saying they were gonna cancel my text. My name is Mary Gonzalez. And I had...
Got a **.** charge on Jan **, over and above the monthly fee of **.** on Jan. *th...
Hello.*je viens de recevoir sur mon portable de votre part dois-je en tenir compte...
Questions about my bill
I have questions about my bill
good day can u please deduct ur subscription on the **th of every month
Would like to become a customerSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Netflix's Phone-Based Customer Care
Netflix is a major video streaming and DVD rental service that operates in the United States and around the world. With a customer base of over 148 million, it isn't surprising that Netflix customer service gets a lot of calls every day.
Why Do People Call Netflix Customer Support?
People call Netflix customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support with using the website as well as streaming video
- Billing issues
- Issues with overall service
- Starting, changing, or ending subscriptions
- Setting and managing parental controls
- Issues with DVDs, delivery and returns
Best Practices for Calling Netflix Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring a productive call to Netflix that gets your questions answered and issues resolved:
- Have everything in front of you that you might need during your call, including your username, any correspondence from Netflix about your situation, your credit or debit card if you are having payment issues, or financial statements that document billing errors.
- If you are calling about a technical issue, be sure you can access your device while on the call so that you and the representative can troubleshoot the issue together.
- Before calling, log into your Netflix account. Visit the Help page and click on the "Call Us" button. You'll be provided with a phone number to call as well as with a separate, numeric code that you should enter into the system when calling. Doing this will speed up your call.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes. You may need to write down information about using your service properly, confirmation numbers or other details, such as the name of the customer service representative who is assisting you.
How Do Consumers Feel About Calling Netflix Customer Service?
Netflix prides itself on offering a quality customer experience and generally speaking, customers are happy with the level of customer service that Netflix provides. Wait times can vary by day and time that you are calling, but this is normal for just about every company.
What Kind of Issues can a Netflix Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Netflix customer service representative can resolve most customer issues, including troubleshooting technical issues, researching and correcting billing problems, resetting accounts in case of hacking or fraud, and making changes to accounts, including starting or ending subscriptions.
If you have a DVD rental account with Netflix, you can ask a representative to check to see whether a DVD has been mailed or whether a return has been processed by Netflix.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with Netflix Customer Service?
A Netflix customer service representative will not be able to resolve issues with your equipment nor your Internet or cellular service. If it is determined that a problem with your streaming service is related to your device or devices, or your connectivity, you will need to work with your cable company, Internet provider or mobile phone company to deal with the issue.
Netflix cannot control how quickly the Postal Service delivers and returns DVD mailers. If you are having difficulty with your mail delivery, you will need to work with the post office to achieve a resolution.
What Should You do if your call to Netflix is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with Netflix and feel as if you were not able to get your questions answered, or that your issue is not yet resolved, don't fret. You still have options.
- Before re-contacting Netflix, take a few minutes to go over the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, jot down what you remember from your conversation with the customer service representative. Having this information fresh in your mind will make it easier for you to explain what happened during your next call.
- Call Netflix back. Keep in mind that agents are trained differently and some have more experience than others. The next person you speak to might be in a better position to understand your concern and resolve it then the agent who took your first call.
- Get in touch with Netflix via its live chat service. Communicating via live chat has the advantage of giving you a transcript of what both you and the customer service representative said during your conversation. This can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
Customer Number 888-638-3549 - by the Numbers
Telefonnummer zum Wählen888-638-3549
Anruf von einer realen Person entgegengenommenJA
Abteilung, die Sie anrufenKundendienst
Callcenter-Öffnungszeiten24 Stunden, 7 Tage
Beste Zeit zum Wählen8:15 Uhr
Navigieren Sie durch das Telefonlabyrinth zu einem MenschenDrücken Sie an jeder Eingabeaufforderung 0.
Rang (unter den Telefonnummern)1
Alternative MethodenTelefon, Chat, Web, Twitter
Qualität der Kommunikation57%
Qualität der Hilfe80%
Informationen zuletzt aktualisiertWed Feb 01 2023 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Netflix's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Dies ist die beste Telefonnummer von Netflix, die aktuelle Wartezeit in Echtzeit und Tools zum Überspringen dieser Telefonleitungen, um direkt zu einem Netflix Agenten zu gelangen. Diese Telefonnummer ist die beste Telefonnummer von Netflix, da 309,348 Kunden wie Sie diese Kontaktinformationen in den letzten 18 Monaten verwendet und uns Feedback gegeben haben. Häufige Probleme, die von der Kundenbetreuungseinheit behoben werden, die Anrufe an 888-638-3549 beantwortet, sind Cancel My Services, Account Access, Refund a Charge, Streaming or Download Trouble, Request a Show und andere Kundendienstprobleme. Das Netflix Call Center, in das Sie anrufen, hat Mitarbeiter von Colorado, Oregon, Michigan und ist laut Kunden 24 hours, 7 days geöffnet. Insgesamt hat Netflix 4 Telefonnummern. Es ist nicht immer klar, wie man am besten mit Netflix Vertretern sprechen kann. Deshalb haben wir begonnen, diese Informationen aus Vorschlägen der Kundengemeinschaft zusammenzustellen. Bitte teilen Sie uns weiterhin Ihre Erfahrungen mit, damit wir diese kostenlose Ressource weiter verbessern können.
Contacting Netflix - by phone or otherwise
Während 888-638-3549 die beste gebührenfreie Nummer von Netflix ist, gibt es insgesamt 7 Möglichkeiten, mit ihnen in Kontakt zu treten. Der nächstbeste Weg, um mit dem Kundensupport-Team zu sprechen, besteht laut anderen Netflix Kunden darin, die 800-585-8131 Telefonnummer der Kundendienst Abteilung anzurufen. Neben dem Anruf ist die nächste bevorzugte Option für Kunden, die Hilfe suchen, über 800-585-8131 für Kundendienst. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass diese Informationen ungenau sind oder andere Möglichkeiten zur Kontaktaufnahme mit Netflix kennen, teilen Sie uns dies bitte mit, damit wir sie mit anderen Kunden teilen können. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Netflix.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Netflix?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Netflix. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.