Amazon Phone Number
Calling Amazon customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 2 min (1m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Drücken oder sagen Sie nichts ODER drücken Sie 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
I just received a call that there is an overcharge on my account of a thousand plus dol...
i don't use my account even i know my passwords and mail... i also can not reset passwo...
Had a very suspicious phon ecall suggesting I had ordered a £**** iPhone.**Please confi...
I want to return back my money fast as much as possible
Can i use Amex card to send a amazon pay gift card from amazon.in and if yes then it is...
Dear sirs,**I'm facing an issue with my login account. *My phone number has been change...
Where's my courier??*Why are you careless about your product??
I have enjoyed being an Amazon customer. I recently cancelled my prime member and will...
Dangaer hhhhhh hhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbb bbbbhj...
Item not shipped ***-*******-********I have been waiting while . It is in stock what th...
Suggestions. I think your drivers need reflective strips on their uniforms for night ti...
I ordered a specific item and it has been delayed for a long time for delivery.
Close prime membership. *Email,*M*****@***.com *Jean R Ludtke *Please send confirmation...
Want to terminate my HBO max subscription through Amazon Prime. Did not realize it com...
my name is Mary James ***** Park Drive Apartment *** Harper Woods Michigan ***** I orde...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Amazon's Phone-Based Customer Care
Amazon is an international e-commerce company headquartered in the United States. With hundreds of millions of customers all over the world, Amazon receives a lot of customer service calls each and every day.
Why Do People Call Amazon Customer Support?
People call Amazon customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about the status of an order
- Requests for refunds or exchanges
- Help with updating account information
- Questions about charges to debit, credit or gift cards
- Technical support
- Help with Prime membership or services
- Addressing instances of identity theft or fraud
- Help with Amazon gift cards
Best Practices for Calling Amazon Customer Service
While it is possible for customers to call Amazon customer service directly, the company prefers it if you begin your query through its online system.
- After visiting the "Contact Us" page, you can request a callback. You'll be taken to another page in which you will be asked a series of questions regarding your concern. From there, an Amazon representative will call you to address your issue.
- If you do decide to call Amazon directly, be aware that Amazon will send you a verification text to which you must respond before you can talk to a representative.
- Make sure you have details about your concern in front of you before calling. If you are calling about an order, have the order number handy, along with a list of the products in that order.
- Be prepared to take notes during the call. These can be helpful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Amazon Customer Support?
Amazon generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service, though some people feel that service levels have become uneven in recent years. Agents usually work to identify problems, correct them and, when appropriate, provide some kind of compensation, usually in the form of a product credit.
Tip: Amazon typically sends out a request for a review of customer service calls and chats soon after a session ends. If you indicate your dissatisfaction, Amazon may reassign your case to a higher-tier representative.
What Kind of Issues Can Amazon Customer Support Resolve?
Amazon customer service can resolve many issues, including approving requests for refunds and exchanges, initiating returns, investigating charges and addressing issues of identity theft and fraud. Customer service reps can also provide technical support and assist members with using online streaming services and Kindle ebooks.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Amazon?
While most issues can be resolved by phone with Amazon, there are some situations that may require a different approach:
- An Amazon phone representative can approve a return and send you a paid shipping label that you can use to return a product. You will still, however, have to package the item and either arrange for a pickup or bring it to a depot or business that will ship it back to Amazon. In some areas, Amazon partners with other retail stores that can accept your return package.
- In some instances, Amazon may have difficulty delivering a package directly to your home. The most common reason for this is that you and your family are away during the day and cannot sign for packages. If this is the case, you may be able to arrange to have your package delivered to an Amazon locker at a local business.
- Amazon uses some third-party shippers to deliver packages. If your package seems to be in limbo, Amazon can attempt to intervene but does not have the same kind of control over the situation than it does over its own contracted delivery persons.
- Third-party sellers use the Amazon platform to sell products to consumers. If you made a purchase through a third-party seller, you may experience delays as Amazon customer service will urge you to work things out with the merchant, only intervening after a specific amount of time has passed.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Amazon?
If your call to Amazon does not go well, don't give up. You may be able to achieve a resolution that works for you.
- Check your email after your call: You may find an email from Amazon asking you about your customer service experience. Indicating your displeasure will often trigger a response from Amazon and an automatic escalation of your case.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, jot down what you remember. These details can be useful when re-contacting Amazon.
- Call Amazon again. A different representative may have the skills and knowledge to understand and resolve your case.
- Try contacting Amazon via live chat. You may find it easier to communicate in writing. You'll be offered the opportunity save a copy of the chat. Do this: The record will be useful as you try to work out your problem with Amazon.
Customer Number 888-280-4331 - by the Numbers
Telefonnummer zum Wählen888-280-4331
Anruf von einer realen Person entgegengenommenJA
Abteilung, die Sie anrufenKundendienst
Callcenter-Öffnungszeiten24 Stunden, 7 Tage
Beste Zeit zum Wählen8:30 Uhr
Navigieren Sie durch das Telefonlabyrinth zu einem MenschenDrücken oder sagen Sie nichts ODER drücken Sie 0
Rang (unter den Telefonnummern)1
Alternative MethodenTelefon, E-Mail, Chat, Web, Facebook, Twitter
Qualität der Kommunikation57%
Qualität der Hilfe56%
Informationen zuletzt aktualisiertSat Jan 16 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Amazon's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Dies ist die beste Telefonnummer von Amazon, die aktuelle Wartezeit in Echtzeit und Tools zum Überspringen dieser Telefonleitungen, um direkt zu einem Amazon Agenten zu gelangen. Diese Telefonnummer ist die beste Telefonnummer von Amazon, da 1,820,712 Kunden wie Sie diese Kontaktinformationen in den letzten 18 Monaten verwendet und uns Feedback gegeben haben. Häufige Probleme, die von der Kundenbetreuungseinheit behoben werden, die Anrufe an 888-280-4331 beantwortet, sind Return an Order, Missing Delivery, Refund an Order, Dispute a Charge, Can't Login und andere Kundendienstprobleme. Das Amazon Call Center, in das Sie anrufen, hat Mitarbeiter von Arizona, Washington, North Carolina, India und ist laut Kunden 24 hours, 7 days geöffnet. Insgesamt hat Amazon eine 1 Telefonnummer. Es ist nicht immer klar, wie man am besten mit Amazon Vertretern sprechen kann. Deshalb haben wir begonnen, diese Informationen aus Vorschlägen der Kundengemeinschaft zusammenzustellen. Bitte teilen Sie uns weiterhin Ihre Erfahrungen mit, damit wir diese kostenlose Ressource weiter verbessern können.
Contacting Amazon - by phone or otherwise
Während 888-280-4331 die beste gebührenfreie Nummer von Amazon ist, gibt es insgesamt 7 Möglichkeiten, mit ihnen in Kontakt zu treten. Der nächstbeste Weg, um mit dem Kundensupport-Team zu sprechen, besteht laut anderen Amazon Kunden darin, GetHuman über Ihr oben genanntes Problem zu informieren und uns jemanden zu finden, der Ihnen hilft. Neben dem Anruf ist die nächste bevorzugte Option für Kunden, die Hilfe suchen, über firstname.lastname@example.org für Customer Service. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass diese Informationen ungenau sind oder andere Möglichkeiten zur Kontaktaufnahme mit Amazon kennen, teilen Sie uns dies bitte mit, damit wir sie mit anderen Kunden teilen können. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Amazon.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Amazon?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Amazon. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our FedEx Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Verizon Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like FedEx or Verizon. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.