CenturyLink Phone Number
Call CenturyLink customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 56 min (43m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Drücken Sie 2 und dann 1
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
i need long distance and *** numbers restored now emergency....
My Motum is broken and I need a service rep to come to **** **th ave sw *Please send t...
I need help with billing
My hopper is not recognizing my router. I have been through the wifi set up wizard * ti...
I need to speak personally with an agent regarding setting up bill pay.
My auto payment did not go through. Credit union says they never received request. Tu...
My bill is incorrect. I previously informed you in detail my concern
account * *********. My bill is incorrect. I do not pay my bill late. A past due ch...
Internet is down it's been blinking blue for an hour.
OUTAGE IN WILLIFORD ARKANSAS
Our WiFi is hacked both internal and by neighbors via plug and play extenders wan setti...
https:**redir.peridot.synacor.com* redirects when is sign into my email.
can't login forgot user name and password
I need to get port forwarding enabled on my account so I can communicate from the WAN...
PLEASE put my account on vacation suspend. I called C.Link twice and was disconnected...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on CenturyLink's Phone-Based Customer Care
CenturyLink is a technology company that is perhaps best known for offering consumer and business telecommunications, broadband Internet and DirectTV services. As a provider of services in 37 U.S. states, it isn't surprising that its customer service departments get a lot of calls.
Why do People Call CenturyLink Customer Support?
People call CenturyLink customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Requesting the start of new service
- Making changes to existing services
- Canceling or transferring service
- Technical support for services or devices
- Upgrading or purchasing equipment or devices
- Questions about the proper use of services or equipment
- Scheduling technician visits
- Questions about accounting and billing issues
- Making payment plans
Best Practices for Calling CenturyLink Customer Service
To help ensure a productive conversation with CenturyLink customer service representatives, check out these tips:
- Check to make sure you are calling the correct number for the service that you are requesting. CenturyLink has different numbers for various departments, so check the website or your latest bill for what number to call.
- Have your account number, as well as any correspondence or bills related to your inquiry, in front of you. Nothing is more frustrating (for you or the representative, than finally beginning a conversation only to have to search for documents that you don't have handy.
- If you are requesting technical support for your Internet, phone or DirectTV, keep in mind that the representative will likely ask to perform remote diagnostic testing. This will be easier if you are in the same room as the device or your computer. If you are calling about broadband service from a mobile phone, and your phone is currently connected to your WiFi, switch off the WiFi.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. This can be helpful if you need to record confirmation numbers and can be particularly useful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to CenturyLink Customer Support?
Reports on CenturyLink customer service is mixed. Some customers are very pleased with the service that they've received while others have complaints. Areas of dissatisfaction often involve inconsistent information provided by customer service representatives, as well as a failure to follow-through on promises made.
Notable Media Reports
In one reported case, a long-standing customer entered into a payment arrangement with CenturyLink as a way of paying off a past due balance. Despite this agreement and an explanation that his first payment would take a few days to arrive, CenturyLink disconnected his service anyway, demanding a deposit before reconnection. Eventually, the situation was resolved, but not until the story was reported on by a local journalist.
What Kind of Issues can CenturyLink Customer Support Resolve?
Customer service representatives for CenturyLink can resolve a range of issues over the phone, including enrolling you into a new service as well as transferring, changing and canceling service.
In addition, a representative can perform some diagnostics on your service and equipment. The representative may also be able to teach you how to use your equipment and get the most out of your broadband, phone and DirectTV services.
What can't Be Resolved by Phone with CenturyLink?
If your situation can only be resolved by replacing or repairing equipment, you will need to either schedule a technician appointment or make arrangements to swap out devices at a CenturyLink location.
If you want to pay your bill in cash, you will need to visit an authorized payment center. Be sure to bring your latest CenturyLink bill with you so as to ensure that your payment is properly credited to your account.
What can I do if I am Unhappy With my Call to CenturyLink?
If your first call to CenturyLink doesn't resolve your issue, don't give up. There are still things you can do:
- If you haven't already done so, write down what happened during your call. Having this information in writing can make it easier for you to describe what happened to other CenturyLink agents.
- Call back. You may have had a bad experience with one representative, but the next person you speak to may have the training and ability to help.
- Use CenturyLink's live chat option to communicate with a representative. A variation on this is getting in touch via CenturyLink's social media accounts. Either option provides you with a transcript of your conversation, something that can be very useful if you have to pursue the matter further.
Customer Number 800-201-4099 - by the Numbers
Telefonnummer zum Wählen800-201-4099
Anruf von einer realen Person entgegengenommenJA
Abteilung, die Sie anrufenKundendienst
Callcenter-Öffnungszeiten24 Stunden, 7 Tage
Beste Zeit zum Wählen8:15 Uhr
Navigieren Sie durch das Telefonlabyrinth zu einem MenschenDrücken Sie 2 und dann 1
Rang (unter den Telefonnummern)1
Alternative MethodenTelefon, Chat, Web
Qualität der Kommunikation74%
Qualität der Hilfe75%
Informationen zuletzt aktualisiertFri Nov 26 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
CenturyLink's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Dies ist die beste Telefonnummer von CenturyLink, die aktuelle Wartezeit in Echtzeit und Tools zum Überspringen dieser Telefonleitungen, um direkt zu einem CenturyLink Agenten zu gelangen. Diese Telefonnummer ist die beste Telefonnummer von CenturyLink, da 39,744 Kunden wie Sie diese Kontaktinformationen in den letzten 18 Monaten verwendet und uns Feedback gegeben haben. Häufige Probleme, die von der Kundenbetreuungseinheit behoben werden, die Anrufe an 800-201-4099 beantwortet, sind Setup Service, Lower My Bill, Transfer Service, Technical Support, Cancel Service und andere Kundendienstprobleme. Das CenturyLink Call Center, in das Sie anrufen, hat Mitarbeiter von Louisiana, Idaho, Washington, Nebraska und ist laut Kunden 24 hours, 7 days geöffnet. Insgesamt hat CenturyLink 4 Telefonnummern. Es ist nicht immer klar, wie man am besten mit CenturyLink Vertretern sprechen kann. Deshalb haben wir begonnen, diese Informationen aus Vorschlägen der Kundengemeinschaft zusammenzustellen. Bitte teilen Sie uns weiterhin Ihre Erfahrungen mit, damit wir diese kostenlose Ressource weiter verbessern können.
Contacting CenturyLink - by phone or otherwise
Während 800-201-4099 die beste gebührenfreie Nummer von CenturyLink ist, gibt es insgesamt 6 Möglichkeiten, mit ihnen in Kontakt zu treten. Der nächstbeste Weg, um mit dem Kundensupport-Team zu sprechen, besteht laut anderen CenturyLink Kunden darin, die 888-715-3291 Telefonnummer der Neukunden-Concierge Abteilung anzurufen. Neben dem Anruf ist die nächste bevorzugte Option für Kunden, die Hilfe suchen, über 888-715-3291 für Neukunden-Concierge. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass diese Informationen ungenau sind oder andere Möglichkeiten zur Kontaktaufnahme mit CenturyLink kennen, teilen Sie uns dies bitte mit, damit wir sie mit anderen Kunden teilen können. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for CenturyLink.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to CenturyLink?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like CenturyLink. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our IRS Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Costco Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like IRS or Costco. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.