General Motors Phone Number
Call General Motors customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 17 min (10m avg)
Hours: Mon-Thu 7am-8pm, Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 7am-4pm CST; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Drücken Sie an jeder Eingabeaufforderung 0 und ignorieren Sie Nachrichten.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I have a design,that the ev's will never need charged, saving GM billions in setting ch...
I have drove several Buick Encore and all have vibration. I feel it my seat the floor a...
have a **** Cascada and it has a bad starter. No GM parts available to repair the car...
Trying to find out when the missing chips for **** Chevy Traverse are going to be put i...
I have been waiting on a BCM for a **** Chevrolet Corvette C* it has been almost * week...
I bought a Cadillac **** DTS from Co Worker it’s been sitting for three years. They had...
I bought a **** Cadillac DTS from a coworker. They had to sell it because they were mov...
Would like to know more on when the **** Chevy Colorado*gmc canyon configurator will be...
Need to speak to someone about airbag failure on a vehicle
I lost a check that was sent to me
I would like to get one details about the Costco auto program, educator savings and the...
Bought new **** tourx essence and the speed sign indicator has never worked. Numerous G...
obviously pulling ads from twitter the day after Elon Musk takes over means your part o...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on General Motors's Phone-Based Customer Care
General Motors, also known as GM, is a major US automobile manufacturer that sells its vehicles internationally. As one of the largest companies in the United States, it isn't surprising that General Motors gets many calls to its customer service department each and every day.
Why Do People Call General Motors Customer Support?
Customers call General Motors customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Information about buying a new vehicle
- Technical support for using a General Motors website
- Questions about a vehicle currently owned by the customer
- Help with financing or current credit accounts
Best Practices for Calling General Motors Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to General Motors customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- As is true for many large companies, General Motors has many divisions, each with its own customer service department. Visit the General Motors' "Contact Us" page and look up your vehicle by name. From there, you'll be able to find a selection of phone numbers. Choose the one that best suits your question.
- Have all relevant documentation handy when calling. Documentation might include purchase contracts, warranties and invoices, along with billing statements. You should also have handy any communications between you, GM and your dealership.
- If you are seeing technical support in using General Motors' website, be in front of your computer or have a device handy so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service agent.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling General Motors Customer Service?
There appears to be a fair level of satisfaction with General Motors' phone-based customer service. There are few, if any, major complaints online about the level of service received.
What Kind of Issues can General Motors Customer Service Representative Resolve?
General Motors can resolve a range of issues, including answering questions about vehicles, referring you to authorized dealers, addressing technical support issues when using online services and investigating queries about billing and financing.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to General Motors Customer Service?
While GM's customer service agents may be able to offer advice on using your vehicle's features, telephone staff can't perform repairs for you and will have to refer you for assistance in keeping with your warranty.
If you are having a conflict with your dealership, a General Motors customer service representative may be able to take a report, but it is unlikely that he or she can referee an ongoing dispute.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with General Motors?
If you get off the phone with General Motors customer service and feel as though your issues were not resolved, don't fret. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes that you took during your call. Doing this could help you identify areas of miscommunication that led to the failure of your first conversation.
- Next, call GM customer service back. Keep in mind that customer service representatives have different levels of experience and training. The next General Motors customer service agent that you speak to may be better able to understand your questions and resolve your concerns.
- If a second call to General Motors customer support doesn't resolve your problem, try a different way of getting in touch. GM customer service contact options vary by brand, but in some cases, you can use live chat to connect with a customer service representative. Another option is to write a letter via postal mail.
- Another alternative to dealing with GM customer service directly is to contact your dealership. The dealership manager may be willing to advocate for you.
Customer Number 800-462-8782 - by the Numbers
Telefonnummer zum Wählen800-462-8782
Anruf von einer realen Person entgegengenommenJA
Abteilung, die Sie anrufenKundendienst
Callcenter-ÖffnungszeitenMo-Do 7-20 Uhr, Fr 7-19 Uhr, Sa 7-16 Uhr CST
Beste Zeit zum Wählen8:15 Uhr
Navigieren Sie durch das Telefonlabyrinth zu einem MenschenDrücken Sie an jeder Eingabeaufforderung 0 und ignorieren Sie Nachrichten.
Rang (unter den Telefonnummern)1
Alternative MethodenTelefon, Web, Chat
Qualität der Kommunikation77%
Qualität der Hilfe58%
Informationen zuletzt aktualisiertSun Dec 04 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
General Motors's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Dies ist die beste Telefonnummer von General Motors, die aktuelle Wartezeit in Echtzeit und Tools zum Überspringen dieser Telefonleitungen, um direkt zu einem General Motors Agenten zu gelangen. Diese Telefonnummer ist die beste Telefonnummer von General Motors, da 35,052 Kunden wie Sie diese Kontaktinformationen in den letzten 18 Monaten verwendet und uns Feedback gegeben haben. Häufige Probleme, die von der Kundenbetreuungseinheit behoben werden, die Anrufe an 800-462-8782 beantwortet, sind Where to buy, Complaint, Repairs, Returns und andere Kundendienstprobleme. Das General Motors Call Center, in das Sie anrufen, hat Mitarbeiter von Michigan und ist laut Kunden Mon-Thu 7am-8pm, Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 7am-4pm CST geöffnet. Insgesamt hat General Motors eine 1 Telefonnummer. Es ist nicht immer klar, wie man am besten mit General Motors Vertretern sprechen kann. Deshalb haben wir begonnen, diese Informationen aus Vorschlägen der Kundengemeinschaft zusammenzustellen. Bitte teilen Sie uns weiterhin Ihre Erfahrungen mit, damit wir diese kostenlose Ressource weiter verbessern können.
Contacting General Motors - by phone or otherwise
Während 800-462-8782 die beste gebührenfreie Nummer von General Motors ist, gibt es insgesamt 3 Möglichkeiten, mit ihnen in Kontakt zu treten. Der nächstbeste Weg, um mit dem Kundensupport-Team zu sprechen, besteht darin, GetHuman über Ihr Problem zu informieren und uns versuchen zu lassen, den besten Weg zu finden, um mit ihnen in Kontakt zu treten oder Hilfe für dieses spezielle Problem zu finden. Neben dem Anruf ist die nächste bevorzugte Option für Kunden, die Hilfe suchen, über Online Help für Customer Service. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass diese Informationen ungenau sind oder andere Möglichkeiten zur Kontaktaufnahme mit General Motors kennen, teilen Sie uns dies bitte mit, damit wir sie mit anderen Kunden teilen können. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for General Motors.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to General Motors?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like General Motors. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.