Vodafone (UK) Phone Number
Call Vodafone (UK) customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 121 min (89m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Befolgen Sie die Anweisungen, um eine Rechnung abzufragen
Reasons customers like you called recently
Change my address. The website went into maintenance whilst speaking to someone on live chat
My husband died on September *rd. I have been trying to cancel the contract he has wit...
My name is Rahme Oykener, tel.************I have paid my August bill on ** of August...
Hello*I have been charged twice for a device I have never had. *I have had £**.** deduc...
How to change a direct debit to another bank account I can’t find anything on the online app
Hello - I am just hoping to receive an invoice for a couple of charges that were on my...
Hi all, i want to help my girlfriend make enquiry about here line that was given to her
Harassment calls from my ex and leaving voicemails even though ive blocked him
My broadband router is closing connections to devices, and does not connect to every w...
At the English prompt dial ***-***-****.
Phone numbers ***************JW******F*
My Vodafone router has stopped initiating the overnight shutdown. I have applied the ac...
i have just receive a letter to say my account has been cancelled and i owe you...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Vodafone (UK)'s Phone-Based Customer Care
Vodafone (UK) is a telecommunications company that provides mobile phone and broadband Internet service. With over 17.8 million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Vodafone (UK) receives a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Vodafone (UK) Customer Support?
People call Vodafone for a range of reasons, including:
- Starting new service
- Changing or canceling service
- Technical support
- Scheduling a technician's visit
- Billing questions
- Reporting a lost or stolen advice
Best Practices for Calling Vodafone (UK) Customer Service
To help ensure that your call to Vodafone (UK) goes quickly and smoothly, consider the following:
- Call the correct number at the correct time. There are different phone numbers for consumer and business accounts. There is also a separate number for international calls.
- Check the time. Customer service is available for pay monthly accounts and for lost/stolen phones 24/7. Pay-as-you-go and home broadband accounts have phone-based customer service from 8 am to 9 pm, and you can upgrade or cancel your account from 8 am to 8 pm daily.
- Before placing your call, gather any necessary documentation, including your account number, bills, proof of payment (such as a statement from your bank or credit card company) and any correspondence between you and Vodafone (UK) regarding your case
- If you are calling for help with a device, have it in front of you so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service representative.
- Taking notes during your call is often a wise idea. Have pen and paper handy.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Vodafone (UK) Customer Service?
In 2016, Vodafone was fined $4.6 million pounds for various violations, including a failure to respond to customer complaints properly. Unfortunately, it seems as though customer service has not improved much. In 2019, Vodafone (UK) was voted the worst mobile phone provider in the country.One in five respondents indicated that they had received poor customer service from Vodafone.
What Kind of Issues can Vodafone (UK) Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Vodafone UK customer service representatives can resolve a wide range of issues over the phone. These can include some basic troubleshooting of devices and services, upgrades or cancellations of plans, purchasing new services, setting up technician appointments and addressing billing inquiries.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Vodafone (UK) Customer Service?
While a customer service representative can troubleshoot some issues with devices and systems, they are unable to perform repairs remotely. If you are having problems with a device you may need to bring or mail it to a repair center. Your Vodafone (UK) representative may be able to direct you to a repair center or provide you with a pre-printed mailing label.
Early, some broadband issues may require a repair visit from a technician. A customer service representative can schedule a visit for you.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Vodafone (UK)?
Get off the phone with a Vodafone (UK) customer service agent and feel as though you did not accomplish anything, don't give up. You may still have options for obtaining a resolution.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. This information can be very helpful when you explain your concerns to another Vodafone (UK) agent. If you didn't take notes during your call, write down or type out what you remember from your conversation.
- Your next step is to call back. You may be in luck and the next representative you speak to could have more training or experience and actually be able to resolve your issue.
- If you can't resolve your issue with Vodafone (UK), Try getting in touch via a different method. Vodafone does offer a live chat option that offers the benefit of providing a transcript of your conversation. Vodafone (UK) also monitors its social media accounts, so that is another option.
- Another option is to use Vodafone (UK)'s community message boards and ask for help from other uses or the board monitors.
- Vodafone (UK) also has a separate complaint department that you can access from its website. You can submit a complaint via email or postal mail.
- If all else fails, you can file a complaint with Ofcom, the UK regulator of telecommunications companies.
Customer Number 0870-0700191 - by the Numbers
Telefonnummer zum Wählen0870-0700191
Anruf von einer realen Person entgegengenommenJA
Abteilung, die Sie anrufenKundendienst
Callcenter-Öffnungszeiten24 Stunden, 7 Tage
Beste Zeit zum Wählen9 Uhr
Navigieren Sie durch das Telefonlabyrinth zu einem MenschenBefolgen Sie die Anweisungen, um eine Rechnung abzufragen
Rang (unter den Telefonnummern)1
Alternative MethodenTelefon, E-Mail, Web, Twitter
Qualität der Kommunikation77%
Qualität der Hilfe77%
Informationen zuletzt aktualisiertSat Sep 24 2022 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Vodafone (UK)'s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Dies ist die beste Telefonnummer von Vodafone (UK), die aktuelle Wartezeit in Echtzeit und Tools zum Überspringen dieser Telefonleitungen, um direkt zu einem Vodafone (UK) -Agenten zu gelangen. Diese Telefonnummer ist die beste Telefonnummer von Vodafone (UK), da 14,244 Kunden wie Sie diese Kontaktinformationen in den letzten 18 Monaten verwendet und uns Feedback gegeben haben. Häufige Probleme, die von der Kundenbetreuungseinheit behoben werden, die Anrufe an 0870-0700191 beantwortet, sind Change plan, Technical support, Payment arrangement, Account access, Cancel order und andere Kundendienstprobleme. Anstatt zuerst Vodafone (UK) aufzurufen, sollten Sie zuerst Ihr Problem beschreiben. Aus diesem Grund können wir möglicherweise eine optimale Möglichkeit empfehlen, sie per Telefon, E-Mail, Internet oder Twitter zu kontaktieren. Insgesamt hat Vodafone (UK) 2 Telefonnummern. Es ist nicht immer klar, wie man am besten mit Vodafone (UK) Vertretern sprechen kann. Deshalb haben wir begonnen, diese Informationen aus Vorschlägen der Kundengemeinschaft zusammenzustellen. Bitte teilen Sie uns weiterhin Ihre Erfahrungen mit, damit wir diese kostenlose Ressource weiter verbessern können.
Contacting Vodafone (UK) - by phone or otherwise
Während 0870-0700191 die beste gebührenfreie Nummer von Vodafone (UK) ist, gibt es insgesamt 5 Möglichkeiten, mit ihnen in Kontakt zu treten. Der nächstbeste Weg, um mit dem Kundensupport-Team zu sprechen, besteht laut anderen Vodafone (UK) Kunden darin, die +44-7024017198 Telefonnummer der Technischer Support Abteilung anzurufen. Neben dem Anruf ist die nächste bevorzugte Option für Kunden, die Hilfe suchen, über email@example.com für Customer Service. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass diese Informationen ungenau sind oder andere Möglichkeiten zur Kontaktaufnahme mit Vodafone (UK) kennen, teilen Sie uns dies bitte mit, damit wir sie mit anderen Kunden teilen können. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Vodafone (UK).
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Vodafone (UK)?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Vodafone (UK). For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our AT&T Wireless Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Greyhound Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like AT&T Wireless or Greyhound. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.