Ticketmaster Phone Number
Calling Ticketmaster customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 min (25m avg)
Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST; best time to call: 9:01am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Es ist unbedingt erforderlich, 0 zu drücken, wenn Sie sich im automatisierten Nachrichtenteil befinden, wenn Sie mit einer realen Person sprechen möchten.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I’m trying to find my tickets online. Can I get the email address this is connected to?
I went online to buy tickets for Dallas Mavericks vs LA Lakers Thursday night game. Aft...
never received a refund from a concert cancelled last year
Need to purchase tickets via phone for an event at Globe Life Field in Arlington Texas
I’ve misplaced my tickets. What do I do
I paid for tickets i put in the wrong email i needto make sure i paid for the right thi...
It will be raining all day Saturday for the monster jam and it's outdoors with no cove...
Compre unos boletos para el concierto de los broncos en Houston Texas sin tener cuenta...
I bought tickets in January for Jamey Johnson and whiskey myers for June **th and I hav...
Need my money back they never sent my ticket to the comedy show on April *
I'm trying to order ticket for Kansas city or st.louis mike Epps comedy tour
*. In May **** I was promised either a ***% refund or ***% credit due to the show cance...
I would like to have a refund
Can I still use a Ticket that I bought in **** due to all that has happened in the last...
I bought * tickets through ticket master * mother's day tickets and *chi town blues fes...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ticketmaster's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ticketmaster is a ticket sales company that operates throughout the United States and within several other countries. As one of the top ticket sellers in the country, Ticketmaster gets a lot of customer service requests each and every day.
Why Do People Call Ticketmaster Customer Support?
People call Ticketmaster customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about ticket orders
- Ticket delivery tracking
- Questions about premiums that come with tickets
- Requests for changes, refunds or cancellations
- Technical support for using the Ticketmaster website or mobile app
- Problems with printing or using a ticket
Best Practices for Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service
Here are some of our best tips for helping to ensure that your call to Ticketmaster customer service goes smoothly:
- Make sure you are calling the right number. Ticketmaster has different numbers in the countries in which it operates. In addition, it has a separate TDD number for people who are deaf or hearing impaired, as well as a dedicated line for people who have purchased tickets to "arts" events, including the ballet and the symphony.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary information in front of you. This information may include ticket confirmation numbers, dates and times of events, billing statements from your credit card company or any correspondence between you and Ticketmaster that is relevant to your case.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call. You may need to record confirmation or cancellation numbers or take down the name of the representative who assists you.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Ticketmaster has historically had customer relations problems, primarily due to the company adding additional fees to ticket prices that were not always obvious at the beginning of the purchase process.
Another issue is that since Ticketmaster is a third-party business that does not actually own the venues it sells tickets for, the company has limited power when it comes to addressing problems with a specific venue.
What Kind of Issues can Ticketmaster Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Ticketmaster customer service representatives can resolve a range of issues, including questions about tickets and ticket delivery, issues surrounding credit card charges and ticket pricing, and the possibility that a ticket was issued for the wrong class of seating.
Customer support agents can also, when possible, assist with ticket changes and refunds.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Venues set their own policies on some issues, such as seating and age-restrictions: Ticketmaster isn't able to intervene if a customer purchases tickets to a show without understanding these policies. In many cases, tickets are non-refundable and Ticketmaster is not authorized to initiate refunds to purchasers.
Individuals who purchase tickets issued by Ticketmaster through a third party, such as a "scalper" or someone who sells tickets on eBay or Facebook, often have no protection against fraud. Ticketmaster is not obligated to assist individuals who purchase a ticket through an unauthorized seller.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ticketmaster?
If you've tried resolving an issue or getting an answer to a question by calling Ticketmaster and yet hung up the phone feeling dissatisfied, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. If you don't have any notes, try and recall what happened during your conversation and write it down. This information can be very helpful if you have to escalate your case.
- Next, call Ticketmaster back. The next representative you speak to may be better able to assist you.
- If a second call does not resolve your problem, consider getting in touch with Ticketmaster through a different method. If you have already purchased your ticket, log into your account online and request a live chat. Other options include getting in touch via email or through social media. All of these options have the advantage of providing you with a written transcript of your conversation.
- If Ticketmaster remains unresponsive, Try sending a letter through postal mail. Be sure to request tracking and delivery confirmation. This is not a fast option, but it does show Ticketmaster that you are serious about this issue and your letter may end up in the hands of somebody who will be able to take the time to read it and take effective action on your case.
Customer Number 800-745-3000 - by the Numbers
Telefonnummer zum Wählen800-745-3000
Anruf von einer realen Person entgegengenommenJA
Abteilung, die Sie anrufenTicketverkauf
Callcenter-ÖffnungszeitenMo-Sa 9-18 Uhr, So 12-18 Uhr EST
Beste Zeit zum Wählen9:01 Uhr
Navigieren Sie durch das Telefonlabyrinth zu einem MenschenEs ist unbedingt erforderlich, 0 zu drücken, wenn Sie sich im automatisierten Nachrichtenteil befinden, wenn Sie mit einer realen Person sprechen möchten.
Rang (unter den Telefonnummern)1
Alternative MethodenTelefon, Twitter, E-Mail, Web
Qualität der Kommunikation80%
Qualität der Hilfe53%
Informationen zuletzt aktualisiertTue Apr 20 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ticketmaster's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Dies ist die beste Telefonnummer von Ticketmaster, die aktuelle Wartezeit in Echtzeit und Tools zum Überspringen dieser Telefonleitungen, um direkt zu einem Ticketmaster Agenten zu gelangen. Diese Telefonnummer ist die beste Telefonnummer von Ticketmaster, da 136,638 Kunden wie Sie diese Kontaktinformationen in den letzten 18 Monaten verwendet und uns Feedback gegeben haben. Häufige Probleme, die von der Kundenbetreuungseinheit behoben werden, die Anrufe an 800-745-3000 beantwortet, sind Track an Order, Missing Tickets, Refund a Charge, Special Request, Purchase Tickets und andere Kundendienstprobleme. Das Ticketmaster Call Center, in das Sie anrufen, hat Mitarbeiter von West Virginia, Texas, Virginia, Canada und ist laut Kunden Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST geöffnet. Insgesamt hat Ticketmaster 3 Telefonnummern. Es ist nicht immer klar, wie man am besten mit Ticketmaster Vertretern sprechen kann. Deshalb haben wir begonnen, diese Informationen aus Vorschlägen der Kundengemeinschaft zusammenzustellen. Bitte teilen Sie uns weiterhin Ihre Erfahrungen mit, damit wir diese kostenlose Ressource weiter verbessern können.
Contacting Ticketmaster - by phone or otherwise
Während 800-745-3000 die beste gebührenfreie Nummer von Ticketmaster ist, gibt es insgesamt 6 Möglichkeiten, mit ihnen in Kontakt zu treten. Der nächstbeste Weg, um mit dem Kundensupport-Team zu sprechen, besteht laut anderen Ticketmaster Kunden darin, die 800-653-8000 Telefonnummer der US Fan Support Abteilung anzurufen. Neben dem Anruf ist die nächste bevorzugte Option für Kunden, die Hilfe suchen, über 800-653-8000 für US Fan Support. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass diese Informationen ungenau sind oder andere Möglichkeiten zur Kontaktaufnahme mit Ticketmaster kennen, teilen Sie uns dies bitte mit, damit wir sie mit anderen Kunden teilen können. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ticketmaster.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ticketmaster?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ticketmaster. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.